- 22:36 Ticket #182 (iconv() and path separator) closed by
- fixed: Changed iconv to not clear CVTTYPE_PATH in r3754. Backported to 0.6 in …
- 22:34 Changeset  by
- Backported r3754: iconv.c: Assume input is PATHs so that samba works for …
- 22:33 Changeset  by
- iconv.c: Assume input is PATHs so that samba works for Koreans.
- 22:25 Ticket #254 (weakld: weakld incorrectly reports duplicate symbols) closed by
- fixed: r3751 tries to address the problem. It is a relatively risky fix as it's …
- 22:23 Changeset  by
- Backported r3751: weakld.c: Put exported names in a different symbol table …
- 22:22 Changeset  by
- Testcase for #254.
- 22:17 Changeset  by
- weakld.c: Put exported names in a different symbol table since they need …
- 20:03 Ticket #234 (ld: Align .text by 16 bytes) closed by
- fixed: Addressed in r3749 and r3750. Case closed.
- 20:02 Changeset  by
- 0.6/ld: Backported r3749 which makes ld align .text on a SSE friendly …
- 20:00 Changeset  by
- ld: Align text section on 16-byte boundrary for SSE constants.
- 19:52 Ticket #233 (getsockname() and getpeername() fail when using high memory) closed by
- 19:51 Changeset  by
- trunk: forward ported r3745, r3746 and r3747 - high memory regression in …
- 19:45 Changeset  by
- socketpair: support osfd (return sockets descriptors) pointing to high …
- 19:41 Changeset  by
- highmemsocket.cpp: Fixed two bad tests causing connect() and others to …
- 19:40 Changeset  by
- getpeername.c: fix regression from #233.
- 21:34 Ticket #255 (libc064 gives SIGSEGV when closing some processes due to being linked with ...) created by
- Many applications I've built (httpd, lyx, postgres to name 3) are giving …
- 15:09 Ticket #254 (weakld: weakld incorrectly reports duplicate symbols) created by
- If a symbol is both listed in the EXPORTS section (a public name for a …
- 11:41 Ticket #253 (libc: spawn() crash when starting a shell script) created by
- While building gcc 4.4.6, I got xgcc to crash while compiling stdc++ code. …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.