- 01:29 Ticket #82 (Make SEH work in OS/2 context) closed by
- fixed: Great, this really helped. The TCP/IP configuration application …
- 22:57 Ticket #83 (Disable context switches) created by
- I have a guess that if we build a Win32 application from sources, we don't …
- 22:46 Changeset  by
- kernel32: Make SEH work in OS/2 context. See #82 for details.
- 22:38 Ticket #82 (Make SEH work in OS/2 context) created by
- The current implementation of SEH (__try/__except) requires Odin to …
- 21:51 Changeset  by
- gdi32: Implement wide version of ResetDC(). Used by recent OpenJDK.
- 21:59 Ticket #81 (Missing static text in applications window) closed by
- fixed: I found the culprit: it's r21628. Reverting this change fixes the problem. …
- 21:55 Changeset  by
- gdi32: Fix lost text in TextOut? when used with non-identity trasformation …
- 19:17 Ticket #3 (adding security subsystem to ODIN) closed by
- fixed: Also, the inability of Flash to create folders and #SharedObjects? (see …
- 00:11 Changeset  by
- kernel32: Export CreateToolhelp32Snapshot, Trhread32First, Trhread32Next …
- 10:30 Ticket #81 (Missing static text in applications window) created by
- This app runs with an older Odin Build 2010-09-06: Dmitry A. Kuminov …
- 01:33 Ticket #80 (missing export) closed by
- 01:29 Changeset  by
- Ticket #80 add RtlGetNtVersionNumbers? to def file. Code was already in …
- 19:20 Changeset  by
- corrected some names in authors.h
- 19:16 Changeset  by
- Fix About dialog height. Addition to r21989.
- 16:54 WikiStart edited by
- 300 ixel is enough for the screenshot (diff)
- 16:52 WikiStart edited by
- 11:10 Changeset  by
- Add missing header (r21990 regression).
- 18:40 Changeset  by
- Remove compiler mention from About Odin dialog. This is really internal …
- 18:39 Changeset  by
- Make About Odin system menu item localizable.
- 18:38 Changeset  by
- Add new shiny Odin logo to About Odin dialog.
- 12:47 Ticket #80 (missing export) created by
- NTDLL.dll misses RtlGetVersionNumber? export
- 00:57 Changeset  by
- user32: Obey return value from WM_MOUSEACTIVATE. That is, hide the mouse …
- 00:35 Changeset  by
- user32: Fix WM_MOUSEACTIVATE and WM_PARENTNOTIFY behavior. In particular: …
- 17:54 Ticket #78 (Odin 0.8.4) closed by
- fixed: Turned out that r21983 didn't fix all the regressions of r21981 …
- 17:49 Changeset  by
- kernel: Fix crash in PE/PEC (another regression of r21981). Closes #78.
- 12:00 Ticket #79 (embedded Player, which does not work (Odin/Flash)) closed by
- invalid: please see svn.ecomstation.nl/flash10 if this is a known problem and …
- 06:34 Ticket #79 (embedded Player, which does not work (Odin/Flash)) created by
- http://www.ebay.at/itm/LENOVO-ThinkCentre-A57-Intel-Core2Duo-E7200-2x2-53GH …
- 18:40 Ticket #78 (Odin 0.8.4) created by
- I installed 0.8.4-1 with yum I try to play this game CLUB2000.zip (Same …
- 15:45 Ticket #65 (Jeti/2 can't start anymore with new GCC builds) closed by
- invalid: And in either case, this is not the right place for the defect. There is …
- 15:32 Milestone 0.8.4 completed
- 15:31 WikiStart edited by
- Announce release 0.8.4. (diff)
- 15:27 Changeset  by
- Tag 0.8.4 release.
- 00:48 Changeset  by
- Release 0.8.4.
- 21:18 Ticket #56 (Openfire now even more unstable using Odin 0.8.1) closed by
- invalid: No need to have this defect here. Refer to …
- 20:34 Changeset  by
- kernel32: Fix crash in CreateThread?() (r21981 regression).
- 00:42 Changeset  by
- Add test case for #76 and #77.
- 00:41 Ticket #77 (Fix stack size interpretation in CreateThread().) closed by
- fixed: Done in r21981.
- 00:41 Changeset  by
- kernel32: Fix stack size interpretation in CreateThread?(). It now uses …
- 23:03 Ticket #76 (Support guard page exceptions) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r21980.
- 23:02 Changeset  by
- kernel32: Support guard page exceptions. This is in particular necessary …
- 17:28 Ticket #77 (Fix stack size interpretation in CreateThread().) created by
- Currently, the stack size passed to CreateThread?() is interpreted as the …
- 17:16 Ticket #76 (Support guard page exceptions) created by
- Currently, Odin doesn't deliver EXCEPTION_GUARD_PAGE_VIOLATION exceptions …
- 22:26 Changeset  by
- kernel32: Release log file lock on unexpected thread termination. This …
- 13:21 Ticket #73 (Wiki and readme update) closed by
- fixed: all should be described a lot better. so closing it
- 13:18 WikiStart edited by
- wording (diff)
- 13:41 Ticket #59 (Odin error) closed by
- invalid: it seems quicken uses a old installation scheme. try to install it on win …
- 18:50 Changeset  by
- imm32: Initialize kernel32 on DLL init. IM32Init may trigger using of the …
- 18:47 Changeset  by
- Remove unneeded file (leftover).
- 18:47 Changeset  by
- Fix some DLL init code that would return incorrect result on failure.
- 20:53 Changeset  by
- winnls.h: Don't hide Windows defines when os2wrap2.h is included.
- 20:52 Changeset  by
- os2wrap2.h: Add more defines and define OS2_WRAP_INCLUDED. This is to …
- 18:21 Ticket #65 (Jeti/2 can't start anymore with new GCC builds) reopened by
- The WGSS50.DLL might have been due to the LIBC problems. LIBC have now …
- 18:07 WikiStart edited by
- some restructuring (diff)
- 10:56 Changeset  by
- adjusted the readme
- 10:10 WikiStart edited by
- 10:09 WikiStart edited by
- building instructions (diff)
- 06:23 Ticket #74 (Java App OpenProj 1.4 does not work with GCC-Odin) closed by
- invalid: The ticket is invalid. I had a mixture of old "real" libc063.dll and new …
- 19:05 Ticket #75 (Problems with multiple initialization of WGSS50.DLL) created by
- It turns out that if one version of KERNEL32.DLL has already loaded and …
- 15:48 Ticket #74 (Java App OpenProj 1.4 does not work with GCC-Odin) created by
- OpenProject 1.4 does not work …
- 12:16 Ticket #73 (Wiki and readme update) created by
- Wiki and readme doesn't really reflect the current state of odin. we …
- 14:50 Changeset  by
- Add extra logging to DosQueryModuleHandleStrict?().
- 11:35 Changeset  by
- Fix debug build break (r21967 regression). Some code doesn't actually use …
- 15:03 Changeset  by
- os2wrap2.h: Add a bunch of prefixless defines.
- 15:00 Changeset  by
- Simplify os2wrap2_gen.sh by using variables.
- 11:46 Changeset  by
- Add missing PTCHAR, PTSTR and PCTSTR defs.
- 00:01 Ticket #72 (ODIN 0.8.3. PE PSIPLOT.EXE crash when opening file) created by
- ODIN 0.8.3's PE causes PSIPLOT.EXE crash when opening file, see attached …
- 17:28 Ticket #71 (GDI fullscreen support) created by
- This is more of a question that could lead to an enhancement request. …
- 20:03 WikiStart edited by
- prereq for odin (diff)
- 14:34 Changeset  by
- Don't access debug fields in CRITICAL_SECTION in release builds. This …
- 13:47 Milestone 0.8.3 completed
- 13:47 Ticket #67 (version info) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the words about my work -) This task is complete now; closing …
- 13:45 WikiStart edited by
- Add release 0.8.3. (diff)
- 13:33 Changeset  by
- Tagged release 0.8.3.
- 13:32 Changeset  by
- Release 0.8.3.
- 12:58 Ticket #70 (Fix loading icons from resources) created by
- Certain icon formats are loaded from the EXE/DLL resources incorrectly. …
- 09:10 Changeset  by
- Fix shifted icon AND masks (r21951 regression). Turns out that ony …
- 16:51 Changeset  by
- Print version number in About Odin dialog.
- 12:33 Changeset  by
- Remove debug statements. Strange, but this got accidentally committed.
- 16:45 Ticket #65 (Jeti/2 can't start anymore with new GCC builds) closed by
- wontfix: I cannot confirm your problem on my system. "LIBC Error: Couldn't …
- 21:42 Changeset  by
- Support MIIM_FTYPE/MIIM_STRING flags properly in …
- 21:30 Changeset  by
- Remove lost debug statement.
- 15:14 Changeset  by
- Serialize each log statement using mutex. This finally fixes the …
- 14:49 Changeset  by
- Make sure hour value doesn't exceed 23h in logs.
- 14:43 Changeset  by
- Print human readable time stamp in log files. Also clean up the code and …
- 12:11 Changeset  by
- Implement SwitchToThread?() API. This is in particular referenced by Flash …
- 22:25 Changeset  by
- Make sure GetQueueStatus?() correctly reports QS_KEY state. Due to a bug …
- 22:17 Changeset  by
- Make SHGetDiskFreeSpace[Ex] alias for GetDiskFreeSpaceEx?. This is what …
- 22:16 Changeset  by
- Add a bunch of Win32 API stubs needed for Flash above 10.0.45. This is …
- 21:29 Ticket #11 (Installer registry entry) closed by
- wontfix: After removing the requirement of any registry entries for Flash (see …
- 19:18 Changeset  by
- WGSS: New hack (bb291798) that fixes broken GetFullPathName?() …
- 15:48 Ticket #60 (Java 1.6 issues related to ODIN build 0.81) closed by
- fixed: Gerrit just said via e-mail that it works now. so i close this ticket.
- 23:47 Changeset  by
- Align scanlines passed to GetDIBits on a LONG boundary. This fixes …
- 23:35 Changeset  by
- Disable overriding DebugInt3() with RasDebugInt3(). Since RAS is always …
- 16:43 Ticket #69 (Memory allocation failure) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #54. Wait for 0.8.3.
- 16:41 Ticket #69 (Memory allocation failure) created by
- I have update using yum my Odin to version 0.821 after that most of my …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.