- 12:47 Changeset  by
- corelib: Include qt_os2.h in qglobal.cpp explicitly as we use its …
- 08:02 Ticket #182 (Arora page loading performance) created by
- With I compare my current 4.6.3 build with an older 4.6.2 I notice a …
- 02:22 Changeset  by
- webkit: Added proper OS/2 version reporting to the UserAgent? string …
- 01:13 Ticket #66 (QSysInfo::OS2Ver) closed by
- fixed: Implemented QSysInfo::os2Version() in r797, 798. This is what this …
- 01:13 Changeset  by
- corelib: Typo in r797.
- 01:11 Changeset  by
- corelib: Implemented QSysInfo::os2Version() (closes #66).
- 19:09 Ticket #144 (Don't show floppy drives) closed by
- fixed: Right, it seems to properly detect the "no floppy drive" case: only if I …
- 19:09 Changeset  by
- corelib/io: Don't report non-existent floppy drives in QDir::drives(). …
- 11:45 Ticket #181 (Create RPM installer) created by
- There is a decision to distribute Qt only in RPM format. Two reasons: 1. …
- 17:03 Changeset  by
- network: Fixed: QLocalServer could hang forever in the destructor trying …
- 18:12 Changeset  by
- Significantly improve the performance of directory iterators walking …
- 12:27 Changeset  by
- corelib: QFSFileEngine::fileFlags(): If nothing is requested but Refresh …
- 22:14 Ticket #179 (Enable support for MySQL and PostgreSQL plugins) closed by
- fixed: Done in r792.
- 22:14 Changeset  by
- plugins: Enabled the MySQL Qt plugin.
- 22:52 Changeset  by
- examples: More ignore patterns.
- 22:27 Changeset  by
- examples: More ignore patterns.
- 21:39 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Do not require to install the CUPS WPI, suggest ZIP …
- 21:25 Ticket #167 (Add SSL support) closed by
- fixed: I added OpenSSL support in r788. Note that we search for both standard …
- 21:22 Changeset  by
- network: Added OpenSSL support (closes #167).
- 15:58 Ticket #174 (DIVE mode not always disabled on Panorama) closed by
- fixed: I went the DosQueryModuleHandle?() route as it saves us from parsing …
- 15:55 Changeset  by
- gui: DIVE: Better detection of the Panorama video driver that detects the …
- 15:04 Changeset  by
- gui: DnD: Fixed: Repainting the widget during DnD outside the drag*Event() …
- 01:16 Ticket #173 (Arora drawing problem while dragging) closed by
- fixed: The problem is fixed in r785. Now we get the behavior identical to the …
- 01:09 Changeset  by
- gui: DnD: Fixed: Starting the drag operation would take the Qt focus away …
- 00:17 Changeset  by
- gui: Log more WM_* messages in debug mode.
- 19:41 Ticket #180 (Location of ui_*.h) closed by
- wontfix: Yes, it is as designed. You should use the qmake's INCLUDE_PATH statement …
- 10:08 Ticket #180 (Location of ui_*.h) created by
- With 4.6.3, qmake places the generated ui_*.h files in the objects …
- 08:32 Ticket #179 (Enable support for MySQL and PostgreSQL plugins) created by
- It turns out, that these two database plugins can be build quite nicely. …
- 20:40 Ticket #178 (Poor QNetworkDiskCache performance) closed by
- 13:11 Ticket #168 (Arora web browser crashes in LIBC) closed by
- fixed: Good.
- 20:15 Changeset  by
- network: Filter out garbage entries returned by ioctl(SIOCGIFCONF) on OS/2 …
- 18:00 Ticket #141 (CUPS: get cups.dll and use PDF output by default) closed by
- fixed: As Silvan reports, everything works as expected now. As for the DLL …
- 15:16 Changeset  by
- gui: Send PDF data to a CUPS printer on OS/2 by default if CUPS is version …
- 15:07 Changeset  by
- gui: Force mode to O_BINARY for temporary file descriptors we get from …
- 15:00 Changeset  by
- 3rdparty: jsc/webkit: Try to allocate memory blocks in high memory on OS/2 …
- 11:39 Changeset  by
- 3rdparty: jsc/webkit: Don't set HAVE_POSIX_MEMALIGN on OS/2 as …
- 11:34 Changeset  by
- gui: QCups: Don't try to unlink() a NULL path as it may crash some libc …
- 18:17 Changeset  by
- corelib: Added QDebugFmt<const T*> qDebugFmt(const T *val) to put pointers …
- 18:11 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed assertion shown when dragging the "Computer" item in the side …
- 13:28 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed a possible crash and an endless PM event loop recursion when …
- 15:18 Changeset  by
- network: Improve network disk cache performance by reducing the number of …
- 00:07 Changeset  by
- qmake: Fixed r769 typos.
- 22:59 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Close header file to unlock it for the compiler (Object …
- 21:46 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Use \= to strip spaces when comparing aArgs to "" because …
- 21:40 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Fixed typos in unused code paths to make it work in Object …
- 21:27 Changeset  by
- trunk: Merged in qt 4.6.3 sources from branches/vendor/nokia/qt.
- 17:41 Changeset  by
- vendor: Tagged qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.3 for further reference.
- 17:05 Changeset  by
- vendor: Merged in qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.3 from Nokia.
- 15:53 Changeset  by
- gui: Remove garbage (accompanies r765).
- 15:51 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed QFileDialog: Don't increase the item height in the side bar by …
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- gui: QCommonStyle::standardIconImplementation(): Generate the stanrad …
- 15:37 Changeset  by
- gui: Reverter r261 as it breaks cross-platform compatibility with …
- 21:03 Ticket #170 (QIcon size selection different Windows vs. OS/2) closed by
- wontfix: What are you talking about is actually my patch (see r261) as I considered …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.