- 17:29 WikiStart edited by
- release date is november (diff)
- 17:02 Milestone Qt 4.6.3 completed
- Upgrade the source tree to version 4.6.3 from the vendor and incorporate …
- 17:02 Ticket #172 (Update to Qt 4.6.3) closed by
- fixed: Qt 4.6.3 is out. Note that the issue mentioned in comment:1 has been …
- 16:53 WikiStart edited by
- Announced Qt 4.6.3 release. (diff)
- 16:21 Changeset  by
- Tagged 4.6.3 release.
- 15:15 Changeset  by
- Updated README and CHANGES for 4.6.3.
- 13:30 Ticket #191 (Wrong icon shown in file dialog for "not ready" shared CD rom) closed by
- fixed: In r825, I fixed the problem but a bit differently as this is a more …
- 13:29 Changeset  by
- gui: Return a correct system icon (folder or file) for a non-existent path …
- 10:41 Ticket #191 (Wrong icon shown in file dialog for "not ready" shared CD rom) created by
- Accessing a Windows 7 system using NetDrive?, the remote CD ROM drive gets …
- 00:20 Changeset  by
- packaging: Set the system documentation path in the "Development" package …
- 15:23 Changeset  by
- packaging: Rearranged "Development" and "Development Runtime" packages in …
- 14:27 Changeset  by
- packaging: Delete %HOME%\.config\Trolltech.ini both on install of Runtime …
- 14:24 Changeset  by
- packaging: Rearranged "Runtime" and "Installation utilities" packages in …
- 14:14 Changeset  by
- README.OS2: Add a note about OpenSSL DLLs neccessary for MySQL and …
- 13:38 Changeset  by
- packaging: Missing assignment in UpdateQtSysConf?.cmd.
- 02:21 Changeset  by
- packaging: Fixed calling of the WIC environment setup script.
- 02:20 Changeset  by
- packaging: Added Cancel button to the Important Notice dialog (and fixed …
- 01:55 Changeset  by
- packaging: Attempted to solve a possible broken installation (see comment …
- 01:51 Changeset  by
- packaging: lib: Ask to manually search for (and delete) files remaining …
- 01:48 Changeset  by
- packaging: UpdateQtSysConf?.cmd: Added ability to delete keys (specify no …
- 12:49 Ticket #179 (Enable support for MySQL and PostgreSQL plugins) closed by
- fixed: The link to the new Postgres is …
- 12:48 Changeset  by
- README.OS2: Added proper PostgresSQL link.
- 02:12 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Added support for MAKE_JOBS environment variable that …
- 01:57 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Added recognition of -prefix and other options that allow …
- 01:38 Changeset  by
- doc: Updated according to r813.
- 00:31 Changeset  by
- corelib: QLibraryInfo uses the QT_CONFIGURE_QT_SYSCONF_FILE value on OS/2 …
- 18:30 Ticket #189 (Inconsitent behavior of QWebSettings::(set)iconDatabasePath()) closed by
- wontfix: I guess, I won't. I went to the Qt bugtracker. They say that QtWebKit? …
- 13:15 Ticket #190 (Update to Qt 4.7) created by
- Update Qt to version 4.7
- 08:07 Ticket #189 (Inconsitent behavior of QWebSettings::(set)iconDatabasePath()) created by
- This is a multiplatform issue. Not sure if it is kown at Nokia and/or …
- 10:50 Ticket #188 (DragText support for Qt) created by
- Can Qt apps (like Quassel) be enabled for text drag and drop with …
- 20:11 Changeset  by
- tests/blit: Added transparent fillRect.
- 14:35 Ticket #187 (Crash when clicking on a list's header) closed by
- 01:40 Changeset  by
- gui: Propagate r810 fix to the 3DNOW/SSE code.
- 01:28 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed SIGSEGV on SSE/SSE2 processors due to misaligned m128i …
- 15:36 Ticket #184 (Crash on exit when using an embedded window on DIVE mode) closed by
- fixed: Okay, thanks to all. Rudi, the warning is fixed too.
- 15:36 Changeset  by
- gui: Compiler warning.
- 19:19 Ticket #187 (Crash when clicking on a list's header) created by
- open the file open dialoge in details view and click on the headers. this …
- 18:11 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed a crash that could happen at program termination in Dive mode …
- 14:58 Ticket #185 (Hang when calling file open dialog once or twice) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for testing.
- 12:57 Ticket #186 (quassel eats cursor) closed by
- fixed: ok i can confirm it works now again.
- 01:18 Changeset  by
- 13:27 Changeset  by
- corelib: Addition to r805 (remove extra wait() calls).
- 03:02 Changeset  by
- corelib: Fixed a hang when attempting to stop the file watcher thread …
- 22:34 Changeset  by
- qmake/os2/gnumake: Add .NOTPARALLEL to subdirs makefiles to ensure that a …
- 17:45 Ticket #186 (quassel eats cursor) created by
- when you minimize quassel via the systray icon and then restore it, the …
- 12:49 Ticket #185 (Hang when calling file open dialog once or twice) created by
- Hi/2. If using file open dialog once or twice, Qt4 apps hang. You can …
- 12:37 Ticket #184 (Crash on exit when using an embedded window on DIVE mode) created by
- Hi/2. When using an embedded window on DIVE mode, the following crash …
- 12:32 Ticket #175 (Fix WebKit useragent string) closed by
- fixed: Thanks!
- 17:42 Changeset  by
- 10:34 Ticket #179 (Enable support for MySQL and PostgreSQL plugins) reopened by
- just discussed that with Paul on irc. he will do a test libpq right now. …
- 21:39 Ticket #183 (Shift + numpad arrow keys produces numbers) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed in r802. Alex, please check and free to reopen the ticket …
- 21:39 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed: Make sure that pressing Shift[+Ctrl]]+<numpad_digit> will …
- 19:51 Ticket #183 (Shift + numpad arrow keys produces numbers) created by
- Reported by Alex Tailor in gmane.org.netlabs.qt.devel: >Attempting to …
- 01:11 Ticket #63 (Query hardware address of the network interface) closed by
- fixed: Done in r801. Actually took more than planned since I had to completely …
- 01:09 Changeset  by
- network: QNetworkInterface: Fixed: hardwareAddress() returned null instead …
- 12:47 Changeset  by
- corelib: Include qt_os2.h in qglobal.cpp explicitly as we use its …
- 08:02 Ticket #182 (Arora page loading performance) created by
- With I compare my current 4.6.3 build with an older 4.6.2 I notice a …
- 02:22 Changeset  by
- webkit: Added proper OS/2 version reporting to the UserAgent? string …
- 01:13 Ticket #66 (QSysInfo::OS2Ver) closed by
- fixed: Implemented QSysInfo::os2Version() in r797, 798. This is what this …
- 01:13 Changeset  by
- corelib: Typo in r797.
- 01:11 Changeset  by
- corelib: Implemented QSysInfo::os2Version() (closes #66).
- 19:09 Ticket #144 (Don't show floppy drives) closed by
- fixed: Right, it seems to properly detect the "no floppy drive" case: only if I …
- 19:09 Changeset  by
- corelib/io: Don't report non-existent floppy drives in QDir::drives(). …
- 11:45 Ticket #181 (Create RPM installer) created by
- There is a decision to distribute Qt only in RPM format. Two reasons: 1. …
- 17:03 Changeset  by
- network: Fixed: QLocalServer could hang forever in the destructor trying …
- 18:12 Changeset  by
- Significantly improve the performance of directory iterators walking …
- 12:27 Changeset  by
- corelib: QFSFileEngine::fileFlags(): If nothing is requested but Refresh …
- 22:14 Ticket #179 (Enable support for MySQL and PostgreSQL plugins) closed by
- fixed: Done in r792.
- 22:14 Changeset  by
- plugins: Enabled the MySQL Qt plugin.
- 22:52 Changeset  by
- examples: More ignore patterns.
- 22:27 Changeset  by
- examples: More ignore patterns.
- 21:39 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Do not require to install the CUPS WPI, suggest ZIP …
- 21:25 Ticket #167 (Add SSL support) closed by
- fixed: I added OpenSSL support in r788. Note that we search for both standard …
- 21:22 Changeset  by
- network: Added OpenSSL support (closes #167).
- 15:58 Ticket #174 (DIVE mode not always disabled on Panorama) closed by
- fixed: I went the DosQueryModuleHandle?() route as it saves us from parsing …
- 15:55 Changeset  by
- gui: DIVE: Better detection of the Panorama video driver that detects the …
- 15:04 Changeset  by
- gui: DnD: Fixed: Repainting the widget during DnD outside the drag*Event() …
- 01:16 Ticket #173 (Arora drawing problem while dragging) closed by
- fixed: The problem is fixed in r785. Now we get the behavior identical to the …
- 01:09 Changeset  by
- gui: DnD: Fixed: Starting the drag operation would take the Qt focus away …
- 00:17 Changeset  by
- gui: Log more WM_* messages in debug mode.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.