- 23:46 Ticket #217 (QMake delivers mixed separators) closed by
- fixed: I checked qmake/Windows; it uses native separators in these paths. I did …
- 23:45 Changeset  by
- corelib: QLibraryInfo: Return paths with native separators as on Windows.
- 23:32 Changeset  by
- corelib: Use expandEnvVars() in qlibraryinfo.cpp on all platforms.
- 22:07 Ticket #211 (Adjust QMAKESPEC_ORIGINAL) closed by
- fixed: In …
- 21:56 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Put the relative path in QMAKESPEC_ORIGINAL.
- 19:07 Changeset  by
- qmake: No need to put QMAKE_PRL_BUILD_DIR to .prl when targeting OS/2. …
- 13:19 Ticket #228 (qmake: Add .sym file generation) created by
- It is useful to have .sym files for all .DLLs and .EXEs since they allow …
- 01:21 Changeset  by
- qmake: Proper fix to create install rules in Makefiles at first run. The …
- 21:37 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Don't try to install .pdb files.
- 17:49 Ticket #214 (make process hangs when compiling .rc file) closed by
- 17:49 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Fixed: INCLUDE variable was not passed to RC.EXE if it …
- 17:39 Changeset  by
- README.OS2: Mention the required version of RC.EXE (see #220).
- 19:05 Ticket #227 (Debug verison of QMake used after bootstrap) created by
- When the bootstrap version of QMake (generated by configure.cmd) gets …
- 14:23 Ticket #226 (Make QMLViewer help output a window) closed by
- fixed: Done in r893.
- 14:23 Changeset  by
- qmlviewer: Show --help output in a window as on Win32.
- 10:43 Ticket #226 (Make QMLViewer help output a window) created by
- On OS/2 QMLViewer should output it's help message in a window instead of …
- 01:03 Ticket #225 (qmake: Keep long names in import libraries) closed by
- fixed: Long DLL names are fixed in r890. The new qmake seems to work well.
- 23:02 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Added support for setting QLibraryInfo::ImportsPath? through …
- 22:51 Changeset  by
- Ignore patterns.
- 22:47 Changeset  by
- general: Shortened a bunch of plugin DLL names with TARGET_SHORT.
- 17:00 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Fixed: Target name extension was not applied to import …
- 12:54 Changeset  by
- qmake: Reverted r804 since TARGET_SHORT does not affect .lib names any …
- 12:40 Changeset  by
- qmake: Reverted r162 since TARGET_SHORT does not affect .lib names any …
- 01:59 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Removed unnecessary shortening the import library name …
- 01:49 Changeset  by
- qmake: win32/os2: Fixed: DESTDIR make variable would end with an …
- 14:28 Ticket #225 (qmake: Keep long names in import libraries) created by
- In order to overcome the 8.3 DLL file name format limitation imposed by …
- 12:11 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Replace "\<char>" escaping in DEFINE variables with …
- 14:53 Ticket #223 (QDir::cleanPath() broken) closed by
- fixed: Thanks. Committed in r883. Just for my info, could you please tell how …
- 14:53 Changeset  by
- corelib: QDir::cleanPath() would strip the trailing slash from drive root …
- 01:59 Ticket #220 (QMake doesn't support shadow builds) closed by
- fixed: Rudi, thanks for raising this problem, it was in my internal todo list …
- 01:55 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Fixed shadow build support. Closes #220 [based on a …
- 00:50 Ticket #218 (Missing QFont::handle() body) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r881. Yuri, I doubt that there is the same problem with …
- 00:47 Changeset  by
- gui: Added missing QFont::handle() body. Closes #218.
- 21:51 Ticket #214 (make process hangs when compiling .rc file) closed by
- fixed: Although removing %INCLUDE% is not a solution since $(INCLUDEPATH) itself …
- 21:43 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Added support for the internal QMAKE_RUN_RC2RES_ENV …
- 21:39 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Removed the interactive question about building WebKit?; it …
- 20:18 Changeset  by
- gui: QWidgetPrivate: Declare inline methods as such upfront so that GCC …
- 18:47 Ticket #206 (QLibrary::load() may give invalid error string) closed by
- fixed: Done in r877. Thanks.
- 18:46 Changeset  by
- corelib: Fixed QLibrary::load() error message when the DLL to load is not …
- 15:49 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: More dependencies on the CFG_GUI setting.
- 12:28 Changeset  by
- More ignore patterns for output files/directories.
- 12:06 Ticket #221 (Add QtDeclarative) closed by
- fixed: Building of QtDecl?.dll is enabled in r874.
- 12:01 Changeset  by
- general: Enabled building of QtDeclarative by default. Closes #221.
- 00:38 Ticket #222 (Instantiating QApplication modifies floating point control word.) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r873. Thanks for finding that out.
- 00:36 Changeset  by
- general: Restore the FPU Control Word completely after making Win and Gpi …
- 18:45 Ticket #196 (Qmake creates invalid "LIBS" entry in Makefile,xxxxx) closed by
- fixed: Rudi, thanks for the report. In r872, I applied a more generic fix (no …
- 18:36 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Fixed incorrect double-quoting of library names and …
- 15:49 Ticket #224 (Sound support) created by
- imho it would make sense to enable sound as shared by default. and use the …
- 16:21 Ticket #223 (QDir::cleanPath() broken) created by
- Currently QDir::cleanPath() strips trailing separators from root …
- 20:17 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed application crashes if the xsystray API DLL could not be …
- 14:07 Ticket #222 (Instantiating QApplication modifies floating point control word.) reopened by
- Actually it's the call to WinCreateMsgQueue?() that is causing this …
- 12:22 Ticket #222 (Instantiating QApplication modifies floating point control word.) closed by
- wontfix: This is a very old problem of OS/2. AFAIR, some GPI calls change FCW and …
- 09:56 Ticket #222 (Instantiating QApplication modifies floating point control word.) created by
- The following code: […] produces: […] I.O.W., it enables …
- 14:52 Ticket #221 (Add QtDeclarative) created by
- In order to build QtCreator? we need the QtDeclarative library. I just …
- 12:35 Ticket #220 (QMake doesn't support shadow builds) created by
- Our QMake fails to create response files in the right location when called …
- 22:56 Changeset  by
- README.OS2: Added some info about file watching and xWorkplace.
- 22:21 Changeset  by
- core: Fixed QFileSystemWatcher regression after merging Qt 4.7 that could …
- 13:29 Ticket #219 (Fix path separator when building qdoc3) created by
- The rule to make sub-qdoc3 contains a forward slash that causes the the …
- 18:04 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed 4.7.3 regression: Forced stack alignment for SSE code on OS/2 …
- 12:28 Ticket #190 (Update to Qt 4.7) closed by
- 12:02 Ticket #208 (Avoid calling lxlite for pseudo target) closed by
- fixed: Thank you for the useful ticket+solution, as usual :) Done in r867.
- 12:02 Changeset  by
- translations: Avoid calling lxlite on the phony target [patch by rudi].
- 23:14 Changeset  by
- qstring: Bumped version number.
- 16:09 Changeset  by
- trunk: Merged in qt 4.7.3 sources from branches/vendor/nokia/qt.
- 15:46 Changeset  by
- vendor: Tagged qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3 for further reference.
- 15:45 Changeset  by
- vendor: Imported qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3 from Nokia (excluding …
- 22:38 Changeset  by
- src: Ignore patterns.
- 22:36 Changeset  by
- qmake: Replace all single back slashes used as path separators qmake files …
- 22:34 Changeset  by
- qmake: Fixed "-os2 is deprecated" message.
- 21:00 Changeset  by
- lrelease: Fixed dllimport warnings.
- 19:20 Changeset  by
- sql: Fixed building MySQL and PSQL plugins.
- 18:13 Changeset  by
- 00:39 Changeset  by
- gui: Implemented QSystemTrayIconPrivate::supportsMessages_sys() for OS/2 …
- 20:52 Changeset  by
- gui: Improved r853 to make it actually biuld the mmx stuff.
- 19:11 Changeset  by
- 19:05 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed incorrect compiler calling when building mmx/sse helpers on …
- 18:13 Changeset  by
- corelib: QLocale: Updated OS/2 code to match 4.7 changes.
- 20:16 Changeset  by
- corelib: Restored lost piece of code while merging.
- 19:54 Changeset  by
- qmake: Added missing forward slash.
- 19:39 Changeset  by
- QString: Bump the checked Qt version to 4.7.3.
- 19:38 Changeset  by
- corelib/io: Fixed private member access.
- 19:26 Changeset  by
- qmake: Fixed the OS/2 build and the GNUMAKE generator.
- 05:36 Changeset  by
- trunk: Merged in qt 4.7.2 sources from branches/vendor/nokia/qt.
- 23:05 Changeset  by
- vendor: Tagged qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.2 for further reference.
- 16:49 Changeset  by
- vendor: Imported qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.2 from Nokia (excluding …
- 22:35 Ticket #218 (Missing QFont::handle() body) created by
- Yuri has just found out (when building pythonqt) that we miss the body of …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.