- 23:26 Changeset  by
- OS/2: Make native QFileSystemWatcher recognize file changes. The original …
- 17:02 Changeset  by
- OS/2: Make native QFileSystemWatcher engine a singleton. This reduces the …
- 16:57 Changeset  by
- OS/2: QFileSystemWatcher engine could watch duplicate paths.
- 14:08 Changeset  by
- OS/2: Fixed native QFileSystemWatcher failure die to bad timings. It was …
- 02:27 Ticket #216 (Sytem menu icon missing) closed by
- fixed: Applied your patch in r941 (while I was there). Thanks for noticing!
- 02:26 Changeset  by
- OS/2: Fixed creating HPOINTERs from QPixmaps with no mask. HPOINTERs are …
- 01:51 Changeset  by
- OS/2: Fixed assertion in QPixmap::setMask(). The mask size could be …
- 20:56 Ticket #198 (modal child widgets go to background) closed by
- fixed: I implemented proper Z-order changes in r938. It was a bit tricky (it's …
- 20:44 Changeset  by
- tests: modal: Redesigned to be more useful.
- 20:42 Changeset  by
- OS/2: gui: Make blocked widgets follow modal on Z-order change. This …
- 01:14 Changeset  by
- tests: More cases to modal.
- 00:42 Changeset  by
- OS/2: Fixed: Modal widgets could go to behind blocked ones. This in …
- 16:52 Ticket #231 (Problem creating multiple QFilesystemWatchers) created by
- When QT Creator starts up, the following message appears: …
- 18:33 Changeset  by
- tests: Added modal testcase.
- 16:28 Ticket #230 (Avoid quoting of make variables/macros) closed by
- fixed: Thanks. Fixed in r934.
- 16:28 Changeset  by
- qmake: gnumake/os2: Don't escape paths with make vars. This is a …
- 14:27 Ticket #230 (Avoid quoting of make variables/macros) created by
- In r909 quoting for "clean" targets was introduced. This creates a rule …
- 11:52 Ticket #213 (UIC hogs CPU) closed by
- 03:07 Changeset  by
- uic: Put stdin/stdout to binary mode on Windows and OS/2. This is …
- 03:03 Changeset  by
- QFile: Fixed open() docs. The comment "Sequential devices, such as stdin …
- 23:30 Ticket #199 (Piping lage amounts of data from/to a child process fails) closed by
- fixed: Regarding comment:12. Tried it. Stupid typo, fixed in r931. The problem …
- 23:18 Changeset  by
- OS/2: QProcess: Typo.
- 22:01 Changeset  by
- OS/2: QProcess: Fixed warnings in release build.
- 21:57 Changeset  by
- OS/2: QProcess: Reverted r923 (superseded by r928).
- 21:56 Changeset  by
- OS/2: QProcess: Fixed the way how pipes are closed. This makes sure that …
- 15:22 Changeset  by
- tests: Ignore *.pro.user files.
- 15:21 Changeset  by
- tests/process: Use OTHER_FILES for extra project files. Qt Creator uses …
- 15:20 Changeset  by
- tests/process: Added stderr load test.
- 10:11 Ticket #199 (Piping lage amounts of data from/to a child process fails) reopened by
- I still have trouble with the new version. When building Converseen, Qt …
- 01:07 Ticket #199 (Piping lage amounts of data from/to a child process fails) closed by
- fixed: I've played with Qt Creator a bit by making it build and run applications …
- 23:29 Changeset  by
- tests/process/child: Comment out debug stuff. As this breaks …
- 23:07 Changeset  by
- OS/2: Fix QFile::atEnd() returning 0 on a pipe after it is closed. This …
- 22:18 Changeset  by
- tests: Added process-sync2 and child2 test cases.
- 22:18 Changeset  by
- tests/process/child: Added checking the stdin/out/err handle type.
- 22:16 Changeset  by
- tests: Made it build on Linux.
- 20:50 Changeset  by
- tests/process/child: Added two new modes: 3 and 4. Mode 3 prints …
- 20:41 Changeset  by
- OS/2: QProcess: Use dup()/dup2() instead of DosDupHandle?(). This fixes …
- 15:10 Ticket #212 (UIC produces double carriage returns when using a pipe) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r917.
- 15:09 Changeset  by
- uic: Fixed doubling EOLs (CRs) in pipe mode.
- 00:48 Changeset  by
- test: process-async.cmd: Added mch and sch commands.
- 00:47 Changeset  by
- tests: process-sync-test.cmd: Be more verbose and do cleanup.
- 00:47 Changeset  by
- tests: Added a bunch of new tests to process-sync.
- 00:43 Changeset  by
- OS/2: QProcess: New I/O pipe notification mechanism. This remake is to …
- 21:45 Ticket #229 (Double quoting for RES file dependency) closed by
- fixed: An r905 regression. Fixed in r912. Thanks!
- 21:45 Changeset  by
- qmake: A better fix for r905. This fixes a r905 regression (closes #229) …
- 16:33 Ticket #229 (Double quoting for RES file dependency) created by
- For some reason we now have quotes around the $(RES_FILE) dependency. …
- 14:36 Changeset  by
- OS/2: QProcess: Don't close the stdin pipe until the child reads it all. …
- 00:47 Changeset  by
- tests: Added process-sync-test.cmd.
- 00:46 Changeset  by
- qmake: Escape file path in clean rules of extra targets. This makes sure …
- 23:13 Changeset  by
- tests: process: Be consistent and use binary file mode everywhere.
- 22:53 Changeset  by
- tests: Added process/process-sync test case.
- 22:52 Changeset  by
- tests: Root tests.pro needed for r903 to make sense.
- 22:46 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Change forward to back slashes in extra targets and …
- 20:49 Changeset  by
- tests: Optimize/simplify the build process for shadow building.
- 19:52 Changeset  by
- tests/process: Renamed the process part to process-async.
- 23:48 Changeset  by
- QProcess: Make qt_prettyDebug() global instead of cloning it. This also …
- 23:46 Ticket #217 (QMake delivers mixed separators) closed by
- fixed: I checked qmake/Windows; it uses native separators in these paths. I did …
- 23:45 Changeset  by
- corelib: QLibraryInfo: Return paths with native separators as on Windows.
- 23:32 Changeset  by
- corelib: Use expandEnvVars() in qlibraryinfo.cpp on all platforms.
- 22:07 Ticket #211 (Adjust QMAKESPEC_ORIGINAL) closed by
- fixed: In …
- 21:56 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Put the relative path in QMAKESPEC_ORIGINAL.
- 19:07 Changeset  by
- qmake: No need to put QMAKE_PRL_BUILD_DIR to .prl when targeting OS/2. …
- 13:19 Ticket #228 (qmake: Add .sym file generation) created by
- It is useful to have .sym files for all .DLLs and .EXEs since they allow …
- 01:21 Changeset  by
- qmake: Proper fix to create install rules in Makefiles at first run. The …
- 21:37 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Don't try to install .pdb files.
- 17:49 Ticket #214 (make process hangs when compiling .rc file) closed by
- 17:49 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Fixed: INCLUDE variable was not passed to RC.EXE if it …
- 17:39 Changeset  by
- README.OS2: Mention the required version of RC.EXE (see #220).
- 19:05 Ticket #227 (Debug verison of QMake used after bootstrap) created by
- When the bootstrap version of QMake (generated by configure.cmd) gets …
- 14:23 Ticket #226 (Make QMLViewer help output a window) closed by
- fixed: Done in r893.
- 14:23 Changeset  by
- qmlviewer: Show --help output in a window as on Win32.
- 10:43 Ticket #226 (Make QMLViewer help output a window) created by
- On OS/2 QMLViewer should output it's help message in a window instead of …
- 01:03 Ticket #225 (qmake: Keep long names in import libraries) closed by
- fixed: Long DLL names are fixed in r890. The new qmake seems to work well.
- 23:02 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Added support for setting QLibraryInfo::ImportsPath? through …
- 22:51 Changeset  by
- Ignore patterns.
- 22:47 Changeset  by
- general: Shortened a bunch of plugin DLL names with TARGET_SHORT.
- 17:00 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Fixed: Target name extension was not applied to import …
- 12:54 Changeset  by
- qmake: Reverted r804 since TARGET_SHORT does not affect .lib names any …
- 12:40 Changeset  by
- qmake: Reverted r162 since TARGET_SHORT does not affect .lib names any …
- 01:59 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Removed unnecessary shortening the import library name …
- 01:49 Changeset  by
- qmake: win32/os2: Fixed: DESTDIR make variable would end with an …
- 14:28 Ticket #225 (qmake: Keep long names in import libraries) created by
- In order to overcome the 8.3 DLL file name format limitation imposed by …
- 12:11 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Replace "\<char>" escaping in DEFINE variables with …
- 14:53 Ticket #223 (QDir::cleanPath() broken) closed by
- fixed: Thanks. Committed in r883. Just for my info, could you please tell how …
- 14:53 Changeset  by
- corelib: QDir::cleanPath() would strip the trailing slash from drive root …
- 01:59 Ticket #220 (QMake doesn't support shadow builds) closed by
- fixed: Rudi, thanks for raising this problem, it was in my internal todo list …
- 01:55 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Fixed shadow build support. Closes #220 [based on a …
- 00:50 Ticket #218 (Missing QFont::handle() body) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r881. Yuri, I doubt that there is the same problem with …
- 00:47 Changeset  by
- gui: Added missing QFont::handle() body. Closes #218.
- 21:51 Ticket #214 (make process hangs when compiling .rc file) closed by
- fixed: Although removing %INCLUDE% is not a solution since $(INCLUDEPATH) itself …
- 21:43 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Added support for the internal QMAKE_RUN_RC2RES_ENV …
- 21:39 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Removed the interactive question about building WebKit?; it …
- 20:18 Changeset  by
- gui: QWidgetPrivate: Declare inline methods as such upfront so that GCC …
- 18:47 Ticket #206 (QLibrary::load() may give invalid error string) closed by
- fixed: Done in r877. Thanks.
- 18:46 Changeset  by
- corelib: Fixed QLibrary::load() error message when the DLL to load is not …
- 15:49 Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: More dependencies on the CFG_GUI setting.
- 12:28 Changeset  by
- More ignore patterns for output files/directories.
- 12:06 Ticket #221 (Add QtDeclarative) closed by
- fixed: Building of QtDecl?.dll is enabled in r874.
- 12:01 Changeset  by
- general: Enabled building of QtDeclarative by default. Closes #221.
- 00:38 Ticket #222 (Instantiating QApplication modifies floating point control word.) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r873. Thanks for finding that out.
- 00:36 Changeset  by
- general: Restore the FPU Control Word completely after making Win and Gpi …
- 18:45 Ticket #196 (Qmake creates invalid "LIBS" entry in Makefile,xxxxx) closed by
- fixed: Rudi, thanks for the report. In r872, I applied a more generic fix (no …
- 18:36 Changeset  by
- qmake: os2/gnumake: Fixed incorrect double-quoting of library names and …
- 15:49 Ticket #224 (Sound support) created by
- imho it would make sense to enable sound as shared by default. and use the …
- 16:21 Ticket #223 (QDir::cleanPath() broken) created by
- Currently QDir::cleanPath() strips trailing separators from root …
- 20:17 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed application crashes if the xsystray API DLL could not be …
- 14:07 Ticket #222 (Instantiating QApplication modifies floating point control word.) reopened by
- Actually it's the call to WinCreateMsgQueue?() that is causing this …
- 12:22 Ticket #222 (Instantiating QApplication modifies floating point control word.) closed by
- wontfix: This is a very old problem of OS/2. AFAIR, some GPI calls change FCW and …
- 09:56 Ticket #222 (Instantiating QApplication modifies floating point control word.) created by
- The following code: […] produces: […] I.O.W., it enables …
- 14:52 Ticket #221 (Add QtDeclarative) created by
- In order to build QtCreator? we need the QtDeclarative library. I just …
- 12:35 Ticket #220 (QMake doesn't support shadow builds) created by
- Our QMake fails to create response files in the right location when called …
- 22:56 Changeset  by
- README.OS2: Added some info about file watching and xWorkplace.
- 22:21 Changeset  by
- core: Fixed QFileSystemWatcher regression after merging Qt 4.7 that could …
- 13:29 Ticket #219 (Fix path separator when building qdoc3) created by
- The rule to make sub-qdoc3 contains a forward slash that causes the the …
- 18:04 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed 4.7.3 regression: Forced stack alignment for SSE code on OS/2 …
- 12:28 Ticket #190 (Update to Qt 4.7) closed by
- 12:02 Ticket #208 (Avoid calling lxlite for pseudo target) closed by
- fixed: Thank you for the useful ticket+solution, as usual :) Done in r867.
- 12:02 Changeset  by
- translations: Avoid calling lxlite on the phony target [patch by rudi].
- 23:14 Changeset  by
- qstring: Bumped version number.
- 16:09 Changeset  by
- trunk: Merged in qt 4.7.3 sources from branches/vendor/nokia/qt.
- 15:46 Changeset  by
- vendor: Tagged qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3 for further reference.
- 15:45 Changeset  by
- vendor: Imported qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3 from Nokia (excluding …
- 22:38 Changeset  by
- src: Ignore patterns.
- 22:36 Changeset  by
- qmake: Replace all single back slashes used as path separators qmake files …
- 22:34 Changeset  by
- qmake: Fixed "-os2 is deprecated" message.
- 21:00 Changeset  by
- lrelease: Fixed dllimport warnings.
- 19:20 Changeset  by
- sql: Fixed building MySQL and PSQL plugins.
- 18:13 Changeset  by
- 00:39 Changeset  by
- gui: Implemented QSystemTrayIconPrivate::supportsMessages_sys() for OS/2 …
- 20:52 Changeset  by
- gui: Improved r853 to make it actually biuld the mmx stuff.
- 19:11 Changeset  by
- 19:05 Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed incorrect compiler calling when building mmx/sse helpers on …
- 18:13 Changeset  by
- corelib: QLocale: Updated OS/2 code to match 4.7 changes.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.